This 21-jewel, automatic watch winds itself with the motion of your wrist, so you’ll never need to change the battery. It has a stainless steel case and features a bright yellow dial with three-hand function, easy-to-read bar markers, and an English/Spanish day/date window at the three o’clock position. Additional features include a screw-down case and crown, a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal, and a one-way rotating bezel that keeps track of elapsed time, so you can time dives or other events. With its bright colors and Lumibrite hands, markers, and bezel, this watch is easy to read in both light and dark conditions. The watch secures to a comfortable, extra-long, pressure-vented urethane strap that fastens with a buckle closure. Designed specifically for diving, this watch is water-tested to 200 meters. It meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
Seiko Men's SKXA35 Stainless Steel Automatic Dive Watch
- Automatic Diver
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 21 Jewels
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- Double locking tri-fold push button release clasp with extender buckle
- One way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Strap models feature extra long pressure vented polyurethane straps
- Water Resistance: Diver's Watch to 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
- Caliber 7S26