Stainless steel case with a black polyurethane strap. Fixed black ion-plated bezel with tachymeter. Black dial with silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock positions. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 12 hour (alarm). Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 21 mm. Band length: 8 inches. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Seiko Sportura Chronograph Black Dial Men's Watch SNAE87.
Seiko Men's SNAE87 "Sportura Classic" Stainless Steel Watch
- Stainless steel watch with chronograph subdials and, red contrasts on dial, and tachymeter bezel
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, date window, alarm function, and urethane band
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving