The Seiko SSC509 provides you with a 25 city, world time function. It has 42mm diameter stainless steel case with a date window at 4:00 on the dial. The chronograph measures up to 24 hours in 1/5 second increments with split time measurement function. The watch is powered by a Seiko solar-powered caliber V195 quartz movement that recharges when exposed to light. It has a 6 month power reserve when fully charged (no need for battery changes). A very handy power reserve indicator is located at 12:00 on the dial so you always know the status of your run-time. There is also an alarm feature to keep you on-time for appointments. A scratch resistant sapphire crystal keeps your watch looking new for years to come. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters and it comes on a alligator grain leather strap.
Seiko SSC509 Mens PROSPEX World Time Leather Solar Watch w/ Date
- World Time Solar Chronograph with Power Reserve
- Powered by light energy, 6 month power reserve once fully charged
- World time function (25 cities) with hour and minute display
- Power reserve indicator, Daily alarm
- Chronograph measures up to 24