Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet. Fixed gold-tone bezel set with crystals. Mother of pearl dial with gold-tone hands and alternating Roman numeral and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock positions. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 36 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp with push button release. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Seiko Solar Chronograph Mother of Pearl Dial Gold-tone Ladies Watch SSC890.
Seiko Women's SSC890 Stainless Steel Diamond-Accented Watch
- Gold-tone watch in stainless steel with mother-of-pearl dial, diamond-set bezel, and cabochon jewel on crown
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective glass crystal dial window
- Features push-button clasp closure, date window, link bracelet, and chronograph subdials
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving